Saturday, April 5, 2008

Technorati, LibraryThing

Did a keyword search for "bookmobile", I got 658 results, tried in advanced search for "exact phase" there were 644 results, "non of the word" there were 30, for tag search there were 30 posts tags, a lot of difference.
I got no results for nswpln2008, does not matter whichever way I searched, a bit disappointed as I was expecting to see the Flickr image.
Went through the LibraryThing tour. I quite like this site, by looking other people's books rates and reviews, it gives you idea to recommend all different types of books to tour patron in the library.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know what to do concerning this. Luna Trim You should understand how doing it will impact your life. It's two dimensional. That notion gives me a headache. This may occur when most kids expect this plan.
https://bit.ly/2ujJrYl