Saturday, March 8, 2008

Overloaded truck


I have spent hours on this week's activity , I could explored photos from the Flickr for hours, after got the first photo posted and read FAQ, found out that I need to write something like how I learn, comments.... so I though I will do another one.
well, I find this is hard and time consumming. Especially it is self training, there is no one to ask if you get stuck, you end up spend a lot of time explore yourself, also it is not only 15 minutes, it's more than that, there is not enough time at work, so I choose to do it at home.
May be in the beginning, so many accounts to create, I am not sure if I am doing the right thing, as I have set up and registered my blog, but it doesn't appear on the Participant's blog list, I shall wait until next week (after 3 business days).
It is a good idea using blog as a news platform for library to promote library's events such as book sale, school holiday activities etc...., and also give library patron opportunity to write the comments on library services, or their suggestions.....
This is a photo that I took on a trip to Silk Road, it was a real overloaded truck turn over in front of our tour bus, danger.....

No comments: